Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family

I've just got to say, I've got the best family anyone could have! No, they are not perfect, but each one of my children is learning and growing and doing their best. They are reaching out to the Lord for their needs and wants and for direction in their lives. They are dependent upon Him- what more could I ask? My husband is also growing and reaching more and more toward Christ for his every question and need. He has developed a strong desire to serve our Lord and Saviour and in doing so, to serve his family as well! He works hard to provide and does his best in leading. I've just got to say, I've got the best family anyone could have!

1 comment:

Kelsianne said...

You do have a great family but I'd have to dissagree... WE have the best family. ;)
Great post Aunti Mae.

Kelsey