Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Biblical Manhood (Paul Washer)




Our family has been listening to an inspiring series on Biblical Manhood by Paul Washer. So far, it is SO good! We have only been listening to the MP3 audio, but I found the videos online, so I thought I'd share them with you. The first part is entitled What a Man is Not. Real manhood has been lost in America today.The second part is Are You Ready for a Relationship? Here he discusses how you must earn the right to have a relationship with a daughter of God. We haven't listened to the last part yet, so I can't recommend it, but if it is like the first two, it will be great! The third part is talking about A Young Man's Attitude Towards Women. Young women are not to be treated like one of your guy friends.

Take a night per lesson and listen, pray and discuss what  you hear. You may not agree with every detail spoken of, but I bet you'll learn and grow from these. Enjoy!

No comments: