Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feelin' Feminine Challenge - Day 2

It got chilly today, so I pulled out my sweater set. (This weather is crazy! From near 80's to the low 50's....) Day 2 of Emily's challenge has me wearing a tan, LL Bean skirt and red sweater set from Target. I am wearing my brown, super comfy flats from Payless Shoes. My hair is down. It was supposed to be wavy, but it seems the wave fell out as soon as I stepped outside into the humidity. (Yes we have some humidity today- it actually rained a little bit last night!) So, oh well. That was the plan....

If you want to join Emily's challenge, and wear a skirt or dress everyday for a week, or, as she is saying, two weeks, go to her blog and let her know. Leave a link to your blog or Facebook, where you are posting. If you don't have either, then just describe what you are wearing and what you've done to your hair in her comment section. She'd LOVE to hear from you!

No comments: