Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feelin' Feminine Challenge - Day 3

Okay- enough of the pictures already! We have to take about 10 or 15 to get a halfway decent one! Oh, to be young again! (I know- vanity, vanity!)

Day 3 has me wearing my denim skirt- great for around the house, anytime, anywhere. I also have on my favorite blue pull-over shirt with white polkadots. It is a little bit stretchy, and very comfortable. Both the skirt and shirt were given to me as hand-me-downs. On my feet... black flats. When I go out to work in the garden later, I'll change to my sneakers.

My hair is pulled back in a clip Monty put in my stocking for Christmas. Simple. (Looking at this picture makes me realize it is time for a hair cut! Gotta trim those raggedy edges off!)

DONE!




5 comments:

Marissa said...

Love the last picture! =D

Kelsianne said...

I agree with Marissa! :) Having fun?

Kelsey

Maellen said...

Haha! I'm not good posing for all these pictures every day! Had to break up the "photo shoot" with some fun! ;-)

Spencer Mom said...

I'm thinking there is a FB pic of Silas looking just like this. The family resemblance is amazing! ;-)

Maellen said...

Where DOES he get it???? heehee (We are a pretty goofy family, but we have fun!)